Thursday, February 13, 2014

A great mystery - sex with ghost ?

Hi, guys. I'd like to share a real-life experience to you. It's about a simple secret mission which I've done recently. Mr.Lung posted a order on my blog and asked me to insert a remote-control vibrating egg in my pussy during carrying out my job. He also asked me to wear no panty under my working skirt suits.
Take off and wait in room

I 'd made a plan of this job for a long time, I though maybe I can put vibrating egg in pussy and fixed it with scotch tape in restroom of my working place. Then act as normal during working. In the end, I could turn it on in last 30mins before leaving. But it's only my clever plan.

Several days later, after fixing it in my pussy and went out restroom, it fell down in front of a colleague called David Wang. He even smiled to me after figuring out the thing which falling from my skirt was a remote-control vibrating egg. But he didn't say anything to me, just went away. I guess that tape cannot hold the weight of vibrating egg so well results in failure.


Anyway, David and I worked in the same company but different department. He comes to me often after seeing this awkward tragedy. As a chatting subject, he told me that he has been studying feng-shui for 10 yrs. He can boost my luck of strength by his unique magic. I just pretended to focused on own my job and paid no attention on him at all. A few weeks later, he was upset by my bad attitude and started to text me some dirty words. Finally, David asked me to has a ONS with him or he will tell everything to other colleagues.

I said no to him immediately. However, he didn't give up to text me all the time. I was discussing my situation with people on internet. A reader of my blog told me that I should accept David's invitation otherwise I might lost my job. So I accept his ask of having a ONS in a hotel near my home.

Before going to hotel, a master gave me a piece of advice to put on eye mask to avoid awkward. Furthermore, he said I should drink some liquid to relax, take off my wearing and pretend to sleeping. So I went to hotel 30 mins before date time. I drank half bottle of tequila and even naked in that room.

After a while, I heard the sound of door open. So I was putting on my eye mask and laid on sofa. Then I felt my legs was violently spread by his hands, but I cannot see anything. He just fucked me brutally for hours on bed, sofa and table, although he didn't say a word to me. He tried to take off my eye mask in the middle of sex for many times, but I didn't allow him. In face, it made me really ashamed when I was face to face with a man who working with me in day time during sex.

He left room after cumming on my ass and forcing me to suck his cock clean  around pm9:00.  I took off my eye mask and start to clean up  myself. I found my iphone got a short message from David on pm6:30., I didn't notice that because my phone muted.
" sorry,anita. I cannot go there right away. my GF asks me to have a dinner with her till late night. I'll meet you next time."  I read text.

I went to check with David next day on work. He said he didn't go to that hotel and feel sorry to text me so late. He even showed me photos of having dinner with his GF. I was so stunning when I looked those photos. If David didn't lie me, who came to room and done those to me?

8 comments:

  1. Did he lie you in this case? I thought he may know all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U serve a man even don't know who he is? That's so bullxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did it happen? Do u still work there and go home with him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should be the advisor who told you to wear mask, so he come Fuck you without your notice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. it didn't if you were DP by strangers everyday. I almost pee every time after they cum in me. so sad.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete