Thursday, September 29, 2011

A cheap taiwanese free whore.

If u are my fuckbook old friends, u will know that my teacher forced me to be his sex slave this session to exchange a "PASS" in his class. In the beginning, he asked me to go out with him and have a sex almost everyday. But he felt tired of my body these days. I was asked to go to a place after receiving a SMS last night. Not only being my teacher's sex doll, but I grew into a sexy free Taiwanese whore for kinky boys.




""Anita, my nasty girl, I need you come to my room now. If you can satisfy me, I will consider giving you a B+ in mid-term exam."" My Prof. said.


He told me that he feels honry and wants to fuck pussy for a biding time activities. Even though my brain stop me went to there,30mins later, I was in room#331 of a  lavish hotel. I had a bad bad feeling about how my teacher will abuse me in revolutionary pervert way. Because of a terrible miss, I really need this B+ in mid-term test. Before I walked in that nightmare room, I took a deep breathe to make me more comfortable. Then I knocked and pushed door. I was shocked after I went in the room, because I saw a man who sat on the bed. In fact, he's a bold Taiwanese man with wife beater. Although it's very dark, I 100% sure he's a Taiwan gangster due to a evil dragon tattoo on his arm. Suddenly, This bold man walked to me. When he stand next to me, I have to bent my head to watch this shorty and his ugly face. I can felt his hot breath on my breast because he looked very upset. My hand was boorishly held before he was yelling at  me to pay back his 3,000USD. I was totally stunned. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL. I cannot find my prof. there.


This overweight mid-age man threatened me to payback his money that my prof. borrow from him 3 months ago. I finally know what's going  on at the moment. My prof. wants me give this fat man a sex bribe to exchange a freezing giving-back money . Later, I just stood there like a statue and let he take off my cloth violently, show  my tits and pussy in front of  this first-meet ugly man. Giving this lucky man a free chance to brutally use my body. 


He used my iphone to take my sex photos and send it to my prof.'s email box during penetrative sex. Being hours sex torture, he finally cum in my ass. "A cheap taiwanese free whore." he shouted it to me many times. I think that kind of hard days will lasting for a long time till I pass this session. I don't know how many time my jerk teacher will be sharing me to his creditor or how many creditors I must to pay in future?

38 comments:

  1. 委屈你了!
    感謝你的分享
    讓我囤積很久的都洩出來了

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I afraid I don't have time to show your guys my body, I have full sex schedule(teacher,classmate,uncle,raper...) to run weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你好 我是小豪
    很高興認識你

    ReplyDelete
  5. 好羨慕這麼多人可以跟你sex
    有機會我們可以出來聊天嗎?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I 'D LIKE TO CUM IN YOUR PUSSY TILL YOU BEG ME TO STOP,BITCH.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 這麼愛被上嗎?希望看到妳被教授幹到生不如死,賤貨.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 下次叫教授一邊上妳一邊上課好了,讓全班同學也看看妳這個賤樣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我有感覺,其實有幾個同學是知道的,但是也怕教授會當人,所以乾脆當作沒發生。

      Delete
  9. Wanna see your BF's face if he knows your teacher fucking you like a slut

    ReplyDelete
  10. 幫Anita報警好了
    我有認識X果日報

    把這件事弄大,大家覺得如何

    (1) 把這種不良老師抓出來
    (2) 也可以讓Anita現在來給大家認識

    ReplyDelete
  11. +1,快報警吧,這種爛老師太可惡了

    ReplyDelete
  12. 真相只有一個July 10, 2012 at 12:44 AM

    我看是妳自己願意的吧!
    怎麼看都是妳脫了褲子等著老師來上妳.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那一陣子只要教授叫我脫我就得脫,有時候在他的辦公室脫,有時在他車上脫,有時在他朋友家裡脫。

      Delete
    2. 是脫上衣還是全裸?

      Delete
    3. 自已脫,自已握著小弟弟放進去,自已動,自已把髒髒的擦掉。

      Delete
  13. 後來終於還完了,只是老師還用我的身體"招待"了很多地下錢莊的"朋友"。
    如果想要知道的話請告訴我,我會盡量完整的寫出來的。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我好愛妳的blog,希望有一天可以在床上幹翻妳

      Delete
    2. 我也想知道其他的細節

      Delete
    3. 快寫出來,反正妳應該畢業了吧.

      Delete
  14. 我想知道,偷偷密我罷。Justin34326@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You teacher trade you to people lending money is by no mean a good idea, I can't imagine how they will treat you in future. But I know you will taste gangbang everyday

    ReplyDelete
  16. How a lucky man, I want to have sex with teenager asian girl like you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love to read your blog very much.
    Some articles turn me on.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did your teacher sell you to gangster? No wonder he can give you A in class, this is illegal. I think cops in your place will handle this if you tell them the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Typical school bulling event.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Replies
    1. This is not real it's a fake blog. It's just fantasy written by a man who does not get out very much.

      Delete
    2. I have no idea it's real or not, but I feel horny after going over her blog. How odd you say?

      Delete
  21. 那你的FB 我們可以看嗎?

    ReplyDelete
  22. A very kinky erotic story I ever seen, I love it. Did he call you out later? I think he can bang you anytime anywhere if he feel horny. How a great Asian sex doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes he could. I felt like a whore these days.

      Delete