Friday, August 22, 2014

Cousin and I - a unforgettable experience

From my cousin's face book
About a year ago, a master gave me a order about having sex in front of my sister. In fact, I don't have sister but a senior cousin who lives in countryside of south Taiwan. She's 4 years older than me, good-looking girl who has a skinny body. She didn't go to school after high school,
working in his father's own furniture store now.

In the beginning of this year, I got her call. She liked to come to Taipei with friends next month. She asked me if I play a role as a local guide, taking them to directly experience the life style of Taipei. I gave her my word immediately. It's not only took her to shopping and enjoy this amazing city in the daytime, but showed how Taipei people build adult life at night.

But all of those activities were a part of a evil plan, I planed to let her understand that  people are easy in metropolis. Then I contact a foreigner friend of mine, called Paul , I asked him that to pretend to meet me in night club and kindly invite my cousin to his place, then I could have a ONS with him in his place as a reward.


poor Anita, begging for DP
Then it went as my plan, we had a good time with Paul in night club. After receiving his kind invitation, my cousin decided to his place to gain some valuable experiences of how a foreigner lived in Taipei. 4 hours later, I was having sex with Paul in front of my cousin. But it's something wrong there, she was misunderstanding that I was forced to do it. So she started to shout and hit Paul's head by her purse. I could feel Paul was freaking out. I saw grabbing my cousin's hair and slapping her face before kicking me out of his bed room. I could do nothing but waiting in front of locked door and hearing a girl's scream due to a hard fucking.

About half hour later, Paul's roommate came back. When bedroom's  door unlocked, we both stunned by seeing a girl was hardly fucking against wall and her face was so full of sperm that she can even barely open her eyes.

I don't know how to end this ridiculous plan. Finally, I begged Paul's roommate to screw me in front of my cousin. During my pussy and ass was DP by Paul and his roommate, I lay her that it's very common in Taipei city and don't weary about it. Anyway, I did lots of dirty things with them to earn my cousin's trust. In other word, I beg Paul do what he just done on my cousin on me. In next 2hours, I keep explaining to my cousin when them playing my body. I even let those two guys to cum in me as then want .

Finally, she believed that Taipei girls are easy as I was. We left Paul's house and finish thus dangerous adventure in the morning. We were bath together, washing each other's face carefully. Before she went back to home, we had a deal of this experience will be a little secret between us forever.




14 comments:

  1. you suck a brainless bitch. you are destroyed both of your life by doing stupid things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to be a slave of them , OK? it's not your business.

      Delete
  2. Good story. How can I screw her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!it so cool. Can you show her photo to us? I'm so horny after reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think this story is real. A fancy Asian devoted herself to men with no doubt. Furthermore, she looks like enjoy it, even strangers fucked her brutally. finally, she chose to cover this secret instead of calling police?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm...she's not enjoy it at all. but the man forced her to do it. she said that she even couldn't remember how many people did it to her.

      Delete
    2. what a great story for us, in fact, i'm going to taiwan next wk. wish i can fuck you taiwanese girl out as long as in taipei city.

      Delete
    3. do it as you want, I believe girls will easily go with you.

      Delete
  5. I think it's true. Taiwanese girls are easy unless you're black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes,we are. I enjoy sex like anybody else, how about you?

      Delete
  6. I'd like to go to your nation right away after going over your blog.............

    ReplyDelete