Sunday, August 10, 2014

A challenge- I cannot bear to the end.

If you keep following my 2014 dairy, you'll know that I was under domination of my colleague for months. Not only using my body as his toy, but arrange countless parties for me as he want. Last month, I found he was going over my blog and interesting in a post which about a sexual challenge.

avoid screaming too lound,
a man covered my mouth to avoid scream to loud

One of my reader wanted to know how many times sex I could take in a week. of course, my dirty colleague wanted to know as well. It was a unfortunate coincidence that his birthday was on July, which means he had a reason and could arrange his birthday party over and over on the week until I cannot take it anymore. He told me that I must take this challenge in this week no matter I like or not.

Then, he started it on Monday. He asked me to join his birthday party at his home after working, so I couldn't even rest after working. General flow as I joined this party, wearing as a easy girl and around the party, being taken to his bedroom and waited, he would chose a lucky man to bedroom and bang me there. after having fun on me the guy will back to party and chose next guy to bedroom until party was over.




It's like a fan-tan game. But this is not a sweet game at all, people won't choose a gentle guy to bedroom. On the contrary, they like to choose as dirty one as they can. I felt that people who came to bedroom were getting violent and rude. I cannot help screaming because of hate fuck, as they liked to hear my crying for help during rough sexing.

I was anal after a guy taking this photo
Besides birthday party, he called different kinds of people to bang me. As I know, his classmates on Monday, colleagues on Tuesday, army friends and acquaintance on Wednesday and foreigner friends on Thursday. Fortunately, I was forced to wear blindfold during whole game. But I could still feel flash light when they took picture on me during I was forced to suck something. Mostly, I didn't remember how many people came in room because I had to resist they put strange things in my pussy and ass. A guy even fingering my pussy and watched TV in the same time. He said he didn't care I was cum or not, he wanted to see a young girl orgasm-peeing by violently fingering.

Finally, I told my master that my body cannot bear it any more on Friday. I almost played in a prostitute for 5 days for his friends. He said it's ok and I already goal this challenge, even though he didn't give me the answer of total  people on me. I can feel that he satisfied to the answer. In the end, I don't know numbers of people on me in a week .

6 comments:

  1. i thought you like having sex and pleasuring others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is. She likes to show people how a slut she is.

      Delete
  2. Good story, good update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. mmm. actually, it is not a sexual game at all. I'm just his sex doll for his friends. they treat me as a dirty Asian cook toilet.

      Delete
  4. It's so bad, can u bear those endless rough sex?

    ReplyDelete