Saturday, April 20, 2013

Late night horny roommate

few weeks ago, after whole day's hard working, I went home at late night. I was exhausted. But I could't feel asleep at all even it's Am3:00, I lay on my bed and started to check any updated message on my phone.

I saw stars and crescent through windows, my room bathed in pale moonlight. when I was half asleep, I heard small noise from somewhere. I thought it might be bad guys trying to break in my room, I had to check it out.

Where I lived was a old-fashion taiwan style 5 floors apartment with more than 30 one-bedrooms. Although it as cheap as I can afford, I wish I can move to other place in Taipei. Because here was not safe at all, most of people who live here for business trip or short-term travel. I almost don't know who lived next to me tomorrow, people move in and move out frequently. Maybe next time a series murder move in the room next to me?


Anyway, I walked to door. It seems OK, but I heard moan with crying from the other side. After seeing the other side of door from door eye hole, I was stunning.

Doorway lacked of light, I saw the young girl who live next door exposed her clit at my door. Her underwear took off to knee joint, she was madly fingering herself. In fact, I thought she was forced to do it by the man behind her. The guy grabbed her pigtail hair, covering her mouth with hand with devil tattoo. I had no idea this guys was her boyfriend or not.

I don't know all of this was a sexual game or not. That man took off her one piece dress after giving pigtail-hair-girl a ugly dildo. It was so ridiculous. In midnight, A naked teen girl was fiercely masturbating with dildo in front of my door. A devil-like guy who was standing behind her and watching.

about 10 minutes later, they left. I opened my door and tried to follow them, but I cannot see anybody. Then I noticed floor was wet. I cannot sleep until morning, maybe this lady will be raped in some room.I have to change door lock as soon as possible.

PS. 3 days later, a erotic photo was put in my mailbox. couple of words wrote on the back of photo. "we know you saw all of this. if  you tell people about this, we would like to invent you to join us whether you want it or not."   




13 comments:

  1. i'd like to know where do you live ? it was so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the guy who wanted you to see all of this. Then he can fuck you hardly on someone's door next time. I think why don't you admit you want to be one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. why don't u open door to inform that your are one of them? u should replace that miserable girt without any order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nonono, if he know he can screw me anytime, I'm sure he will do it happily. then I will become a free sex machine of whole building.

      Delete
  4. mmm, i'm not as slut as you think,ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. contact that guy? r u out of your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sort of apartments are always dangerous. More than just sex and rape go on there. Killings, liu-mang hang outs, drug dealing. I'd move out if I were you. Shulin is pretty cheap but it's really far away from everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Anita lived there well.
      I look forward to read her diary of gangster ram her pussy someday. Maybe I should give her a order of taking off her panty in front of gangsters.

      Delete
    2. maybe crazy anita will show her nude body to him someday. she will become a real public whore of the building. isn't it cool?

      Delete
    3. I hope anita will be naked and fingered herself in doorway someday.

      Delete
  7. you long time no use facebook, when can we chat in there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sure, you can do it with my photo.

    ReplyDelete