Thursday, September 29, 2011

Anyone knows why like to anal me?

Although I hate anal, some brainless men still cannot help ravishing my ass. I have that kind of ashamed experience with countless times. for example,Last night, I sucked both white and black dicks in the same time after they fucked my tiny asian asshole. Crushed and humiliated, I cried out as soon as their cock entering in my body.Anal sex is not only cause my physical pain, but making a mentally long-term injury for me. Over-sized cocks makes my ass so pain that even cannot walk next day. furthermore, the louder I cried out, the ruder anal sex they did to me. I have no idea why them all like to fuck my asshole.

Coming along with anal sex, I noticed that western boys like to pinch my ears during having a blow job. They usually took a zoom-in photo of how their cocks screw my pussy for a long time. Being a beggarly western cock-lover girl, it's really OK for me to become a entertainment after a dinner. But I freaked out after forcing me to suck dicks which just anal me minutes ago. Sucking shit-smell dicks made me almost puked in front of them. I swear you guys also feel like to throw up when you smell it.

Last question is why foreigner like to anal me? I totally have no idea about that, maybe asian girl's asshole is soft or tight enough for them??

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 那你喜歡溫柔的被插pussy還是刺激的asshole?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think u r right. They just love to see ur painful face. becoz ur pretty face is toooooo amazing.

    Hope u can walk as usual. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. 沒辦法啊,小騷貨實在太誘人了,是我也會把妳那的三個小浪洞都狠狠發洩一遍,留下自己的"氣味"。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 三個洞嗎?最近還是不要吧,會上癮的~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我操!妳這個淫蕩的小賤貨,一定每天用下半身招待老外吧。

      Delete
    2. 對呀,我就是小騷貨。為了做好國民外交,如果有去老外的家裡,我都會自已先把內褲脫掉,然後檔在電視機前面自已把那裡露出來。每次他們都會受不了這招,到我身上發洩到滿意為止。YES Taiwan!!

      Delete
  6. 妳這個台灣妓女,早一點被老外幹死好了,不要來丟台灣女生的臉

    ReplyDelete
  7. 這張圖似乎是SumSum的圖片...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 照片不是我哦,只是借用啦...

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, It's great. I cannot forget the feeling of 3 dicks in my body at the same time one year ago. I even took off my panty by myself and begged white and black guys treated me like free Taiwanese sexual slave. In contrast, I usually say no to asian man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like you know how to serve a waigoren cock! I still think my friends and I need to put you to the test to see how well you can honor waigoren cock.
    Maybe if you do well taking three of our big white cocks, we will teach you how to take 6 of our cocks at the same time!!
    How honored will you be to do that!!!

    Have you enver had two cocks in your pussy at the same time? I like a girl who can get really wild with her sex. But no Taiwan slut I have met yet can take two waigoren cocks in her pussy at the same time, hell many Taiwan sluts have trouble with one waigoren cock! Many times I have pushed into them deep and hard, only to see their pussy bleed from being stretched too much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol, sounds like you have had good experience with waigoren cock! But recently no new posts about it, you need a waigoren to give you something to write about I think!

    ReplyDelete
  13. in fact, I have some kinky experiences that not write yet.
    I have ever forced to play a toilet in a private waigoren party.
    I just sat there and open my mouth to everyone who wants to piss or cum in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo, that sounds fun.
    Why you have not written about this before, your stories are so good to read!
    Maybe I should hire you for a little job I have coming up ;)

    ReplyDelete