Monday, October 3, 2011

Forced blowjob for hours ~~

Being several times of  humiliated experiences, my foreigner classmates really enjoy my free sexual service.Although they treated me like a cheap slut, my body cannot resisted their numerical orders.This time they forced me to blow their friend's cock during my days off.This lucky man is Bob. for some reasons, he must go back to his hometown and never back to Taiwan again.My malicious classmates hope he can has a good time with a sexy girl like me in last few days in Taiwan.But they were totally wrong, he was in bad mood. He seems hates everything  in taiwan . Weather, food, culture, people.....almost every thing.

I was so bad luck. This man didn't has at least respect or manner to Taiwanese woman. After showing my body to Bob in his apartment unwillingly, my  vagina   and asshole were brutally intruded by ugly sex toys. I cried and begged for his mercy immediately. Instead of releasing me, he pushed toys deeper and deeper till I was urinating in front of him.  Later, He ordered me to suck his dick and slap my face at the same time. After several hours sex torture, he cum in my mouth.He was cumming for 30 sec I think. But he pinched my nose when he was cumming,I cannot breath at that moment. So sperm leaked from my nose and it made me coughing and tearing for a long time. He also called me "Taiwanese sperm container" during I was cleaning his cock by licking.I don't know why he so hate me at the moment. But I hear some gossips says that He fell in love with a bad-looking Taiwanese girl 1 year ago. Not only losing his love, but that woman even let he loss all his money for attending college. Maybe Bob get his increasingly angry on me to substitute for his ex-girlfriend.
x

8 comments:

  1. I want your mouth to latch my cock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anita, which Taipei club can i find you in as I will be in Taipei next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which club? of course u can met me if u are lucky enough to meet me in the same club,haha. We can have a romantic night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW it makes me so horny, Can u suck my dick in that way.
    I'd like to see sperm leaking from your nose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 妳在幫老外吹簫的時候一定還有一根屌在上妳吧.

    ReplyDelete