Thursday, December 5, 2013

Would you please slap my face?

Hi, guys. It's been a long time not updated my blog yet, although I almost check your posts or messages everyday. However, I indulged in a crazy king's game on internet in recent months. I even accomplished dozens of stupid rude order which given by my blog's readers.
Before go outside
I'm going to tell you a ridiculous mission and it's the only one I missed months before. By browsing my blog, I received a executive order from my blog message on May 14th. A complete unknown person who asked me to beg 10 people slapping my face when first meet. If I cannot make it, as punishment, I have to take off a piece of my wearing. Of course, I would become a nude girl in public in the end after resolutely refusing for several times.

Even though I thought that I should wear as many as possible in this action. But it's the middle of summer. I don't want people noticed a girl with down jacket in summer, so I choose spaghetti-strap top and hot pants. This is crazy for me, people would saw a naked girl after 4 people said "NO" to me.


Anyway , I decided to ask people if he can kindly slap my face in a mid-night park instead of in street. I started this game from pm10:00, but I didn't pluck enough courage to ask stranger about slapping my face until am12:00.

The first guy that I met was a woman. After hearing my ask, she called me "NUTS" and ran away as soon as possible. 2nd person was a young girl, she ran away too. she didn't even notice that behide my bag, I didn't put on my hot pants during talking.

Well, when I met 3rd guy I was only wear women's underwear. I was painfully shy therefore I felt cold even in summer day. 3rd guy was a vagrant, he seems don't understand what I say because he reply me in local taiwanese language, not official taiwanese language. It's a pity that I was barely to say local taiwanese language. Of course, He didn't know what I was saying as well. This non-sense conversation ended by 15 mins later, but I thought he was too enjoy in watching my breast during speaking to care what I said.

About 1 hour later, I met 4th person. He was a half-drunk short man in the way of going home, Instead of covering my panty, I hold a bag on my breast when I asked him to slap me. He also said local taiwanese language, but I thought he pretend to couldn't know my saying. After a while, he hold my hand and ask me to sit on the bench. I could feel he gently squeezes my breast through my shoulder, but I only pretended as nothing really happened.

I was sitting there and talking to him for 15 mins at least. I tried to stay and explain to him why should I ask him to slap my face. He even slipped his hand into my panty when I didn't pay much attention. I can barely focus on talking during my pussy was brutal fingerbang. Finally, I escaped from him and ran away. Because I noticed that he tried to take off her pants and my pussy was almost forced to cum by his fingers.

I took off my last wearing in the middle of nowhere. Then I stood by a tree for 15 mins as punishment. It occurred to me that I forgot my bag, it still on the bench. I was so lucky he didn't take my bag home, otherwise I had to go home naked.




14 comments:

  1. r u goin to cry when he abused you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,it sounds so exciting and erotic. Is this real? Did you be finger bang by the man who first meet? I like your story very much. Seems you say you get lost of orders for moths, can you share it ASAP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's real, I'll try to share by this month.

      Delete
    2. only one guy, He did it on purpose even I say no to him. I cannot stop him when my hands was tightly held.

      Delete
  3. do you like it? I like to put fingers in your pussy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmm, sure you can if you met me someday.hehehe.

      Delete
    2. U r my goddess , keep on and show us more stories.

      Delete
  4. is it possible o ake pics of ur feet am in taipei now

    ReplyDelete
  5. tks for experience-sharing. it's a good erotic story. can u detail describe how do u feel when a dirty stranger who put dirty finger in your body?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm......feel exciting and frozen. But I really feel disgusting when his hand slipped into my panty.

      Delete
  6. It sounds like not realistic scenario...
    Well, how is punishment if you didn't stay naked for 15 minutes, king will bang you ...
    I just try to think about if I was one of guys you met.. I think I will try to bang you in the park...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, of course u can. Maybe I will meet u next time in park, hehehe

      Delete